Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Rant alert


Grrrrrrrr......most of the morning wasted on the phone TRYING to speak to the taxman......and then, when I eventually got to speak to a real person rather than hitting random buttons and listening to a crap music loop lasting about 15 seconds (I think it was supposed to be a happy beach 'snapshot' with plinky-plonky guitars and a background buzz of happy sun-worshippers......but it didn't fool me!) only for the phone to go dead after about 10 minutes (presumably when 'they' thought I'd lost the will to live and wouldn't notice) it turned out I needn't have bothered DESPITE what their bleeding website said........dammit, I need a drink, and I don't mean a cuppa!



Found at: - FilesTube

3 comments:

Jon Storey said...

Don't worry, when they want to speak to you..........

Jan said...

Very annoying!!!

sleepyduck said...

Don't get me started on the subject of Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs...

Related Posts with Thumbnails