Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Midgie attack

So I had 2 possible projects today.....finish off the wallpaper stripping (postponed....way too humid for anything physical indoors) and sorting out the shed/hosing down the backyard (postponed....swarms of midgies congregated under the overhanging ivy, I could do without bitey bit) Only thing achieved has been picking up the wallpaper I ordered last week (came home like a damp rag, panting gently) But at least I took some pics on the way.....here's a couple.....

THE LIFEGUARDS MORNING COMMUTE

The daily commute


ANOTHER DAY AT THE OFFICE

Another day at the office

It looks like the night shift might have been a tough one...............

1 comment:

Jon Storey said...

Our youngest was down at Tynemouth today, I hope she didn't trouble them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails