Sunday, May 16, 2010

Knotty problem


Knotty problem, originally uploaded by moclaydon.
I got the 'estimate' through for the early retirement deal on Friday so today it's decision time.....do I sign on the dotted line to be considered or not? Now I've seen the figures in black and white it looks do-able, in fact quite attractive.....there's also a let-out clause in that I can say 'no thanks, changed my mind, so call me fickle' up until when and if I'm offered it. But there's the fact that if I DO sign I've actually already made my mind up I want to go and I'll be REALLY miffed if they don't make the offer.....as I said, knotty problem! Musical interlude..........

2 comments:

Jan said...

But if you don't sign, does that mean you have no option but to go until normal retirement age?

Jon Storey said...

Hmm, difficult. Jan has a point.

Love the shot, very appropriate!

Related Posts with Thumbnails