Sunday, September 20, 2009

A sunny September Sunday


.....so what do we decide to do?....why, go to the cinema of course (I've never been known for making timely life choices!) Have to say we all thoroughly enjoyed the film though.....it sticks pretty close to the original story and leaves not a lot to the imagination...worth watching! Oh, and below is the firstborn striding out for the cinema door, I can reliably report that the bag on her shoulder was stuffed with sandwiches and battenburg cake, quite surprised there wasn't a flask in there too! (and no, I didn't ask her whether I could take her picture, I reckoned that, as the mother I could be deemed as having given consent on her behalf...though if she decides her bum looks too big I could still be dead meat!)

Possibly some frivolous links later if I don't fall asleep on the couch.....

2 comments:

sleepyduck said...

Very cool shot :-) Glad you enjoyed the movie.

impoftheyard said...

Yep definitely a cool shot! Battenburg cake - I've not had that for years. Enjoy the rest of Sunday x

Related Posts with Thumbnails