Saturday, June 30, 2007

Oh joy, Mrs Hannah Jack Williams has been back in touch

She's using a Czeck Republic email address this time.....

"MY BLESSING
My name is Mrs.Hannah Jack Williams I am a dying woman who have decidedto donate what I have to you/Organization. I am 59 years old and I wasdiagnosed for cancer about 2 years ago, immediately after the deathof my husband, who had left me everything he worked for. I have beentouched by God to donate from what I have inherited from my latehusband to you for the good work of God than allow my relatives to usemy husband hard earned funds ungodly.

Please pray that the good Lord forgive me my sins. I have asked God toforgive me and I believe he has because He is a merciful God.I will be going in for an operation tomorrow morning I decided toWILL/DONATE the sum of $3,500,000(Three million five hundred thousanddollars) to you/Organization for the good work of the lord, and alsoto help the motherless and less privilege and also for the assistanceof the widows according to (JAMES 1:27).

At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls right now due to thefact that my relatives are around me and my health status. I haveadjusted my WILL and my Executor is aware I have changed my will, youand him will arrange the transfer of the funds from the Private Financecompany to your humble self.

I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly, andPlease use the funds well and always extend the good work toothers.Contact my Executor (Barrister Edward Hayes) with thisspecified Email:(adv_hayeschamber09@yahoo.co.uk) with your full namescontact telephone/fax number and your full address and tell him thatI have WILLED($3,500,000.00) to you and I have also notified him thatI am WILL-IN that amount to you for a specific andgood work. Thanks and God bless.

NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter untilthe task is accomplished as I dont want anything that will Jeopardizemy last wish.And Also I will be contacting with you by email as I dontwant my relation or anybody to know because they are always around me.

Regards,
Mrs.Hannah Jack Williams"

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails