Friday, October 06, 2006

Test Posting from WriteToMyBlog

This is a sample tableJust to see if it works
and some textto fill the cells

Here's a bit of straight text

here's some in colour

I've added a link to this web-based service on the right hand menu bar for anyone who wants to give it a whirl or has a pressing desire to do something fancy

February update....when I updated the template last weekI managed to lose a couple of links including the one to WriteToMyBlog. I've added it again but while I was at it I realised the service has improved a lot since I last tried it....it's now a fully fledged on-line word processor with a lot of the bells and whistles of Word....worth a look if you feel the urge to include chemical formulae in any of your posts!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails